NetFortris is seeking a Technical Support Engineer
to join our Culver City office! We are looking for a Technical Support Specialist that will be the liaison between our company and its current and potential customers. This is an Entry Level Position with the potential to rapidly advance!
The successful candidate is responsible for answering incoming phone calls and e-mails from customers and addressing their questions and concerns regarding the company's products and services. You will also be able to accept ownership for effectively troubleshooting any technical problems they may have while keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
Preferred Qualifications/ Experience
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
- Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way
- Frequently attend educational seminars to improve knowledge and performance level
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
- Experience in a call center environment.
- Customer Service Experience.
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- High school diploma (Bachelor's degree in computer engineering, computer science, or a related field preferred.
- Experienced with Command Line Interface and Linux.
- Knowledgeable in the basic functions of routers.
Willing to train!
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Phone Experience in VoIP, SIP, Landlines, and/or Wireless.
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Demonstrate a go-getter personality!
Come Work for a Leader in Communications Software!
NetFortris is a leader in secure cloud communications to enterprises. Our private, 10G MPLS network and integrated UCaaS applications deliver unified voice, data, and collaboration cost effectively, reliably, and efficiently so businesses can focus on their customers, not their network. At Netfortris, we believe in promoting from within and investing in our employees. We offer a very competitive compensation package and a comprehensive health insurance package from day one (medical, dental, and vision). With some of the smartest people in the telephony business working for us, this is a great opportunity to jump onboard and work with people who are passionate about what they do.
Check us out at https://www.netfortris.com/
Local candidates only. No sponsorship's or agency referrals. Please do not send unsolicited resumes. Please note, any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Netfortris are considered property of Netfortris and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Job Type: Full-time